Sunday, January 29, 2017

USA: Walt Weiskopf New Album & Tour Dates

New Album & Tour Dates

Last fall, I recorded a new quintet album with my incredibly talented musical contemporaries Behn Gillece (vibes), Peter Zak (piano), Mike Karn (bass) and Steve Fidyk (drums). Working with Posi-Tone Records once again, I am excited to release this CD to the public this Summer, so be on the lookout.

Meanwhile, perhaps you'll catch some of my upcoming gigs with my quartet. Starting next month and through June, we will be performing at the following locations:
  • February 4-10: European Tour
  • June 9: Depot Square, Montclair, NJ
  • June 29: Rochester, NY
New dates are always being added, so check my Website often!

Follow Me

Stay in touch with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook



Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
LinkedIn
Official Website: WaltWeiskopf.com
Books and CDs - Get your Copies Today!